DRAFT AGENDA (click here for printable PDF)
6:55 Sign-in (5 minutes)
7:00 Introductions, name placards
7:05 Approval of the agenda – Board
7:10 Approval of Meeting Notes – Review andadoption of March minutes.
7:15 Treasurer’s Quarterly Report (5min)
7:20 2018 Proposed Bylaws Update Final decisions on further amendments (25 min). 5.1) Term limits,
5.3) Reinstate minimum qualifying votes,
8.1) Member Voting: Confirm clarification of voting consistent with bylaws and A of I.
12.2) Finances: Conform with adopted policies.
7:45 Tree Committee –Planting Masterplan. Tree Committee members (25min)
8:10 Brooklyn Yard Relocation Initiative. Mo Badreddine, Portland Railyard Relocation (10min)
8:20 Committee Reports
- Nominations and Elections Committees – Matt Timberlake, George Bengston (5
- Communications Committee Report – Kristiana Nelson (3 min)
- Green Spaces Maintenance Funding Task Force – Clark Nelson & Allyson Peterson (2 minutes)
- Schools Committee- Matt Timberlake and George Bengston(5 min)
- SEUL Board Report – Nelson(NA)
- SEUL Land Use and Transportation Report – Brightbill(5 min)
- Transportation/Parking/Sidewalks Krause (5 minutes)
Use Update: Rod
Merrick (10 minutes)
- RIP project – PSC vote and way forward to Council Testimony.
- Legislative Report.
- Historic District – update
- Notices and requested comment from City
- Land Use Discussion
8:55 Final Comments and Adjourn
Agenda Requests for May. To request a topic for listing on the Draft Agenda, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 14 days prior to the Board Meeting date. To receive notice of the agenda by email, please go to the ENA webpage eastmorelandPDX.org, scroll down and enter your name and email. In accordance with our 2018 Communications Policy, this email list is used only to communicate with our members. Thank you.