DRAFT AGENDA (click here for printable PDF)
6:55 Sign-in (5 minutes)
7:00 Introductions, name cards (10 minutes)
7:10 Approval of the agenda – (5 minutes)
7:15 Approval of Meeting Notes – May, June, and Annual Meeting, Amy Light (10 minutes)
7:25 Quarterly Treasurer’s Report – David Dowell (15 minutes)
7:40 Formation of Green Spaces Maintenance Funding Task Force– Rod Merrick (15 minutes). Purpose: Equitable funding and financing for care and enhancement of Eastmoreland’s publicly owned spaces. Discussion.
7:55 Committee Reports
- Tree Committee. Planting, pruning, Survey; Tim Moore/ Catherine Mushel (5 minutes)
- Communications Committee: Kristiana Nelson/Andy Payne. (15 minutes)
– Report on letter to address misuse of the Eastmoreland.org website
– Sub-Committee to work on website update (names)
– Sub-Committee to work on historic records organization
-Newsletter- call for articles
- Land Use Committee: Land Use, HD Update; Rod Merrick (10 minutes)
- RIP project Update
- Historic District Update
- Reed College Place Committee – Clark Nelson/Robert McCullough (5 minutes)
- Schools Committee- (5 minutes). PTA assignment of neighborhood cleanup proceeds.
- Public Safety- (5 minutes)
8:40 Member Request to discuss 1988 “ENA Land-Use Review Committee”. Tom Brown (15 minutes). See attached document.
8: 55 Final Comments and Adjourn
To receive notice of agenda by email, please go to the ENA webpage, scroll down and enter your name and email. In accordance with our 2018 Communications Policy, the ENA owns this email list and will only use it to communicate with our members. Thank you.