DRAFT AGENDA (click here for a printable PDF)
6:55 Sign-in (5 minutes)
7:00 Introductions, name placards
7:05 Approval of the agenda – Board
7:10 Approval of Meeting Notes –Review andadoption of February minutes
7:15 Tree Committee –Planting Masterplan. Tree Committee members (35min)
7:50 Bylaws Update
5.1) Clarify exception to term limits, 5.3) Clarify minimum % votes needed to be elected,
8.1) Clarify all meeting voting limited to elections and modifications of bylaws and A of I,
12.2)Clarify process for dispensing funds consistent with Policies and Procedures,
Board Decision to include on ballot.
8:10 Committee Reports
- Nominations and Elections Committees – Rod Merrick (5 minutes)
- Green Spaces Maintenance Funding Task Force – Clark Nelson & Allyson Peterson (5 minutes)
- Communications Committee Report – Kristiana
Nelson (5 min)
- Newsletter/Bulletin- eNewsletter content. Joe Dudman (5 min)
- Schools Committee- Matt Timberlake and George Bengston(5 min)
- SEUL Board Report – Nelson(5 min)
- SEUL Land Use and Transportation Report – Brightbill(5 min)
- Transportation/Parking/Sidewalks Krause (5 minutes)
Use Update: Rod
Merrick (10 minutes)
- RIP project – PSC vote and way forward to Council Testimony.
- Legislative Report.
- Historic District – update
- Notices and requested comment from City
- Land Use Discussion
8:55 Final Comments and Adjourn
Agenda Requests for April. To request a topic for listing on the Draft Agenda, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 14 days prior to the Board Meeting date. To receive notice of the agenda by email, please go to the ENA webpage, scroll down and enter your name and email. In accordance with our 2018 Communications Policy, this email list is used only to communicate with our members. Thank you.