DRAFT AGENDA (click here for a printable PDF)
6:55 Sign-in, name placards (5 minutes)
7:05 Approval of Agenda – Board
7:10 Approval of Meeting Notes – Review andadoption of September minutes. Dinah Adkins.
7:15 Quarterly Budget Report – Dinah Adkins for David Dowell(10 min)
7:25 Motion to Approve Formation of ENA Welcoming Committee – Beth Warner (10 min)
7:35 Green Spaces Maintenance Funding Task Force, Options – Todd Bauman (25 min)
8:00 Development Task Force Update – TBD (5 min)
8:05 Committee Reports
- Communications Committee Report – Kristiana Nelson,
Andy Payne (5 min)
- ENA Newsletter – Joe Dudman
- Schools Committee- Matt Timberlake and George Bengston,Duniway PTA Sarah Lewis(10 min)
- SEUL Board Report – Christian Solsby (5 min)
- SEUL Land Use and Transportation Report – Lila Brightbill(absent)
- Transportation/Parking/Sidewalks. Traffic and safety study.Russ Monson (5 minutes)
Use: Rod Merrick
- RIP project – PSC vote and way forward to Council Testimony.
- Amicus briefs – Support suits against BPS for violations of public process re the 2035 Comprehensive plan. Multnomah NA, Restore Oregon
- Notices and requested comment from City
- Land Use – New Issues Discussion
- Tree Committee – Planting Masterplan (10 minutes)
8:55 Final Comments and Adjourn
Agenda Requests for November. To request a topic for listing on the Draft Agenda, please contact email@example.com 14 days prior to the Board Meeting date. To receive notice of the agenda by email, please go to the ENA webpage eastmorelandPDX.org, scroll down and enter your name and email. In accordance with our 2018 Communications Policy, this email list is used only to communicate with our members. Thank you.