DRAFT AGENDA (click here for a printable PDF)
6:55 Sign-in (5 minutes)
7:00 Introductions, name cards – (5 minutes)
7:10 Approval of the agenda – (5 minutes)
7:15 Approval of Meeting Notes –Review and adoption of September, acting secretary (5 minutes)
7:20 November Agenda – Legislative Preview- questions for state legislators.
7:25 Announcements – other than committee reports
7:30 Quarterly Budget Report – Report and discussion of committee budget requests (15 minutes)
7:45 Committee Reports
- Tree Committee. Effectiveness of the Dutch elm inoculation program–Jerry Beatty. Importance of Tree Survey and Inventory Update. Planting Update.(25 minutes)
- Schools Committee- Report on PTA meeting. Matt Timberlake (5 minutes)
- Neighborhood Cleanup Committee: Approve PTA Agreement. Matt M. (5 minutes)
- Green Spaces Maintenance Funding Task Force – Report on preliminary ideas and schedule Clark Nelson & Allyson Peterson (10 minutes)
- Communications Committee: Newsletter- Publish date for winter reminder.
- Land Use Update: Rod Merrick (15 minutes)
- Non-compliant external ADU report- letter to BDS request
- RIP project comments
- Historic District Update (if any)
- SEUL Land Use and Transportation Report (5 minutes)
- Member request – Tom Brown request that the Board discuss requiring a land use committee meeting separate from the regular Board meeting. (5 minutes)
8:55 Final Comments and Adjourn
To receive notice of agenda by email, please go to the ENA webpage, scroll down and enter your name and email. In accordance with our 2018 Communications Policy, the ENA owns this email list and will only use it to communicate with our members. Thank you.