This post was revised on Nov. 19 with additional materials.
The next meeting of the Eastmoreland Neighborhood Association will be held on Thursday, November 20 at 7 p.m. in the Duniway School Library at 7700 SE Reed College Place. This meeting is open to the public.
The agenda and other materials relating to this meeting can be found and downloaded here. In addition to the agenda, the meeting materials include:
- The draft minutes of the October 16 ENA meeting
- The treasurer’s report
- Information on the creation of a Neighborhood Emergency Team
- Comments on proposed City of Portland administrative rule changes dealing with above-ground structures in public right-of-way
- A draft resolution on home demolitions in the City of Portland
- A proposed advertising policy for the neighborhood newsletter
In addition to the materials included in the packet linked to above, there will be a discussion of proposed comments from the neighborhood on the City of Portland’s Comprehensive Plan update.
We hope to see you there.